Due to the current Corona virus situation our Nowra clinic has had to make some changes to the way we run.
- We will be now running by appointments. This helps us limit the amount of people in the clinic at a time. Please call the clinic to make an appointment.
- Where possible only one adult to accompany an animal into the hospital
- Where possible, the vet may take your animal out the back to limit time spent in the consultation room.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided. There is multiple located in reception.
- We please ask that you stay behind the white line on the floor reception until asked to come forward by one of our nurses.
- If you are unwell, or have been in contact with someone who has been unwell we PLEASE ask that you stay at home.
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone. We please ask that you be patient with during this time. We will update our clients as the recommendations change.
The team at Nowra Veterinary hospital